Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 6: Rest Day

Good to have a day off. Legs need it but also time to reflect that is once I've done the outstanding chores!! Garden, kitchen, post etc

Been giving loneliness a lot of thought and will capture this in another post. The trip so far shows me that a lot is both being done and with some coordination things could be much improved. The basic fact though is that people showing genuine interest in others is both what is increasingly missing yet increasingly needed.

My hero of the day is Mike from MJ cycles. When I did eventually get my bike on the stand the front head bearings were clicking. Not knowing how terminal this might be Mike stepped in sorted things out and gave me a pristine bike back.

Thanks Mike

Nice day off - Slaidburn next

No comments:

Post a Comment